New-look intouch magazine and website from Key!
09 January 2012
Take a look at our brand new intouch website featuring sneak previews of the new issue's feature articles, customer case studies, as well as the chance for you to enter our online Sudoku competition. Our latest intouch magazine is currently landing on our customers' doormats across the country and you can order your FREE copy today too!
In this intouch issue:
- We speak to customers Mike Searle and Susan Leahy to find out where they prefer to holiday in our feature 'Home or Away?'.
- This issue's cover stars, Mr & Mrs Little, explain how they added value to their home and built their dream conservatory in our feature 'A touch of glass'.
- Jeff Salway, Personal Finance Editor of The Scotsman, looks at the rise in equity release plans in Scotland and explains why more people than ever are unlocking cash from their homes.
- Find out how to get on Skype and enjoy free calls to loved ones via your computer, anywhere in the world!
- Find out about our EXCLUSIVE offers, available to Key customers only!
- Win an iPad2! See magazine for details or visit our NEW LOOK website for more information.
- Play our online Sudoku and you could be in with the chance of winning £50 M&S vouchers.
If you want to get your hands on our latest issue, which includes more competitions, subscribe to our intouch magazine today!